A more efficient and effective using of financial and human resources for offering social-health services;
- Checking and satisfying the individual needs of each beneficiary;
- Using the coziness and security of the home environment for restoring the psycho-social status of chronically ill elderly people and those with permanent disabilities;
- Assuring an easier access to social services and health care;
- Prevention of hospitalization and rehabilitation for social reasons;
- Helping family members who care for their parents and relatives.
For what people is home care the most suitable?
• Adults with chronic illnesses and permanent disabilities;
• People after active treatment in a hospital;
• Adults and lonely people experiencing difficulties in coping with their day-to-day activities;
• Elderly people in small and remote settlements with limited access to medical care and social services.